Tossa de Mar, the pearl of Catalonia
It is no coincidence that the elegant Tossa de Mar resort, on the famous Costa Brava, is called “The Pearl of Catalonia”. Unlike the nearby Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar preserved it genuine and charming Spanish style. The cosy restaurants and pleasant terraces, far from mass tourism, charm small-scaled class.
Tossa de Mar combines tranquillity, nature and scenic locations with culture, entertainment and plenty of opportunities for sporting activities, such as diving and biking. The very clement climate, the convenient location, the unspoilt nature, the distinctive atmosphere and the excellent medical facilities all make Tossa de Mar a lovely place to live permanently or occasionally.
Isla de Tossa, space to live
- WLMC, your complete product and service provider in Tossa de Mar (Catalonia) and its adjacent surroundings offers you a unique project: Isla de Tossa
- Unique and stable project of ten villas on the coast of Tossa de Mar.
- Two types of Mediterranean houses with a high quality finish, including a lift.
- Within walking distance from the beach and with a fantastic sea view.
- Communal infrastructure, swimming pool and security
- Private indoor parking.
Make your dream come true
WLMC has over fifteen years of experience in the Spanish property market and can help you to responsibly realize your dream: a second or permanent residence in Spain. Please contact us for non-binding information and advice.